During his visit to Armenia earlier this month to attend meetings of the Supreme Spiritual Council, Diocesan Primate Bishop Daniel had a unique opportunity to visit a remarkable institution serving our Lord and the church in our homeland.
His Holiness Karekin II, the Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians, presided over the latest gathering of the Supreme Spiritual Council, beginning on November 8, 2021.
The Armenian Church Endowment Fund’s new Facebook and LinkedIn platforms encourage community participation with ACEF.
* * *
At a time when current global challenges have affected gifts and donations to the parishes of the Armenian Church, social media provides the ability to directly reach current benefactors, as well as future donors. For this reason, The Armenian Church Endowment Fund (ACEF) is very excited to announce the creation of its own social media channels on two of the most popular platforms, Facebook and LinkedIn. These channels will provide a vehicle for the public to access information and news about the Fund and ACEF’s activities.
The newly-created ACEF LinkedIn and Facebook channels will share updates on the Fund’s progress, tell donor stories via written and video messages, show behind the scenes activities and other exclusive content, and discuss other relevant news about ACEF and its initiatives.
The community is invited to follow and engage with ACEF’s social media channels by doing the following:
- Please go to https://www.linkedin.com/company/armenian-church-endowment-fund-acef and tap the “Follow” button located on the top left side of the page.
- Please “Like and Comment” our posts and “Share” them to your own LinkedIn profile’s newsfeed.
- Please encourage your friends and connections to also start following the ACEF page by sending the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/armenian-church-endowment-fund-acef
- Please go https://www.facebook.com/theACEF.org
- Tap the “Follow” button located on the top left side of the page.
- Please “Like and Comment” ACEF’s posts and “Share” them to your Facebook profile’s newsfeed.
ACEF welcomes feedback and comments from the community at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week marks the 22nd anniversary of the enthronement of His Holiness Karekin II. It was on November 4, 1999, that His Holiness was consecrated as the 132nd Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians, in a magnificent ceremony at the Cathedral of Holy Etchmiadzin.
With deep sadness, the Eastern Diocese mourns the loss of Olympia Jebejian, who passed away unexpectedly on October 19, 2021.