Sts. Vartanantz Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Khachatur Kasablyan
Establishment: The original church was consecrated on April 16, 1916.
Consecrated: On April 16, 1916, Right Rev. Bishop Moushegh Seropian performed the ritual of consecration of the original church in Lowell, MA. On June 1978, His Eminence Archbishop Torgom Manoukian consecrated the new church in Chelmsford, MA.
Sanctuary: The parish owns a permanent sanctuary. The original sanctuary was located in Lowell, MA. The church moved from Lowell to Chelmsford in June 1978. The original church in Lowell was built by the parishioners. The current location had the sanctuary built by the parishioners and the remaining facility was originally part of the Belvidere School.
Major Benefactors: Sts. Vartanantz in Lowell: Church Building Fund initiated by Margos Der Manuelian, Nazar Moushegian, Mgrdich Kazanjian, Donabed Kazanjian, Arakel Arakelian, Giragos Ichmelian and Soghomon Hagopian along with the Ladies Aid Society.
Sts. Vartanantz in Chelmsford: Benefactors are Gordon and Virginia Bedrosian.