Sts. Sahag and Mesrob Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Shnork Souin
Consecrated: June 7, 1914
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is the original one. The building was bought from the Jefferson St. Baptist Church for $9,100 in 1913. In the 1950s, the parish built the Egavian Cultural Center adjacent to the church. An expansion in 1963 brought an office and seven classrooms. There was another expansion in 1995.
Major Benefactors: Dr. Sarkis Kechejian, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Gorvetzian, Mr. Vahram Rejebian, and the Manas and Nazar Sherenian families.