Sts. Sahag and Mesrob Armenian Church
Pastor: Very Rev. Fr. Oshagan Gulgulian
Consecrated: September 30, 1917
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not the original one. The church's previous sites were at a small church at the corner of Pike and Broad Streets, 1913-17; a church on Pine Street near Broad Street, 1917-23; a large house at 6006 Walnut Street, 1925-50; and 63rd and Locust Streets, 1951-61. The current building was built by the parish, opening in 1963.