St. Mary Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Arakel Vardazaryan
Consecrated: January 2, 1950, for the site in Irvington, NJ.
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not its original one. The original church building was bought in Irvington, NJ, in 1949. In 1973, the church bought the Mt. Olive Church at its current site. The sanctuary and complex was rebuilt after being destroyed by arson on March 26, 1980.