St. Mark Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Sevak Gabrielyan
Establishment: June 15, 1958
Consecrated: June 15, 1958, for the original
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not the original one. The previous site was on Dresden Street in Springfield, MA, and was known as St. John the Divine Armenian Church from 1958-83. It was purchased for $12,500 from the Chase Memorial Baptist Church. The parish built its current sanctuary.
Major Benefactors: Fred Zeytoonjian, Kapriel Garabedian family, Mr. and Mrs. Sam Bedrosian, and Nishan Toros Omartian.