St. Leon Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Diran Bohajian
Consecrated: 1941 (Paterson); September 1965
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not its original one. The previous building was at 135-143 Bloomfield Ave. in Paterson, NJ, which was bought in 1932 and then sold in 1965. The church built its current facility in 1965 and then remolded in 1996.