St. John's Armenian Church of Greater Detroit
Pastor: Very Rev. Fr. Aren Jebejian
Consecrated: 1931 in Detroit
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not its original one. The original church building was at 1335 Oakman Blvd. in Detroit from 1931-62. The parish built a major cultural center adjacent to its current sanctuary.
Major Benefactors: Mr. and Mrs. Alex Manoogian and Mr. and Mrs. Edward Mardigian.