Holy Trinity Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Hakob Gevorgyan
Consecrated: December 26-27, 1942 (old church); September 18, 1966 (new church)
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not the original one. The previous building was at Marshall and Susquehanna Streets in Philadelphia, PA, from 1942-64. The current 11-acres was bought in 1956 and the parishioners built the church building.