Holy Trinity Armenian Church
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Vasken Kouzouian
Consecrated: September 17, 1961
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not the original one. The previous building was at 397 Shawmut Avenue in Boston, MA, and was purchased from the Episcopalian Church in 1921. The current site, with two acres of land, was bought in 1954 and includes a cultural center erected in 1959 (renamed the Charles and Nevart Talanian Cultural Hall in 1997).