Holy Resurrection Armenian Church
Consecrated: 1924 by Archbishop Dirayr Hovanessian; 1961 by Archbishop Sion Manoogian
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not the original one. The original church was destroyed by fire in 1960; current one was built on the same site. The original church was purchased from St. Lucas Protestant Church. The current church was built by parishioners in 1961. The church also owns a cemetery at 1300 Rawson Avenue, South Milwaukee.
Major Benefactors: Apkar Salbashian (godfather)