Holy Cross Church of Armenia
Visiting Pastor: Rev. Fr. Bedros Kadehjian
Consecrated: The original sanctuary was consecrated on March 17, 1937 by His Eminence Archbishop Karekin Hovsepiantz, Pontifical Legatem and later Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia.
The present sanctuary was consecrated on October 17, 1954 by Archbishop Tirayre Hovhannesian, Mampre Calfayan-Primate, and Tiran Nersoyan.
Sanctuary: The Parish owns its permanent sanctuary, a parish house acquired in 1929, and the present parish house purchased in 1950.
The original sanctuary which was a Lutheran Church, and the adjoining parish house were purchased in 1929, and they were utilized until November 2, 1952 when they were razed for the construction of the present sanctuary.
The present parish house was bought and donated to the church by Haik Kavookjian in January 1951.
Major Benefactors: Haik Kavookjian, Harry Tatosian, Dolores Zohrab Liebman.