Parish Profile

Armenian Church of the Holy Resurrection

1910 Stanley St. New Britain, CT 06053

(860) 223-7875

FacebookEmail

Pastor: Rev. Fr. Kapriel Mouradjian

Established: 1941

Consecrated: September 1980 by Abp. Torkom Manoogian

Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not its original one. The original building was at 11 Erwin Place in New Britain, CT.

Major Benefactors: Alex Manoogian, Manoog and Alice Bagdigian, and Peter and Margaret Bagdigian.

Support Our Programs