Armenian Church of Holy Ascension
Pastor: Rev. Fr. Untzag Nalbandian
Consecrated: June, 1931; 1978; May 27, 1984
Sanctuary: The parish owns its permanent sanctuary, which is not the original one. The first sanctuary was a former Methodist church on Barnum Avenue in Bridgeport, CT, bought in 1931. In 1978, the church bought its building on Huntington Avenue in Trumbull, CT, from the Berean Baptist Church.
Major Benefactors: Jack Tatigian, Haroutune and Vehanoush Chouljian, and Dr. and Mrs. Harry Agahigian.